Brookhurst Primary School is a data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act. We collect information from pupils and may receive information about pupils from previous schools and the Learning Records Service. We hold this personal data and use it to:
- Support pupils’ teaching and learning
- Monitor and report on pupils’ progress
- Provide appropriate pastoral care
- Support pupils in their transition to a post 16 provider of education or training and
- Assess how well our school is doing
For full information on how this data is used and when it might be shared please ensure you have reviewed our Pupils’ Privacy Notices.