Race equality policy
Brookhurst Primary School is an inclusive school that aims to be successful in raising the attainment of all pupils. To do this we must be successful in delivering race equality.
We are committed to ensuring that no member of the school community is discriminated against on grounds of race, including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins.
Our race equality policy outlines how we aim to achieve this through the following outcomes:
- Raising attainment and closing the achievement gap
- Improvements in good race relations
- Improved pupil behaviour
- Parental and community involvement
- A diverse and representative workforce
- A fair and representative admissions policy
Full policy document
- Sorry, policy currently under review; please consult the school office.