Learning will be sent out weekly in time to learn on Monday morning.
During the current phased return to school, the children who are in school will access the same learning opportunities as the children at home except where social distancing makes that impossible. Most aspects of the curriculum will be covered.
Please also continue to:
- participate in the daily Joe Wickes PE video
- watch and participate in the PE lessons from Lewis / Matty
- participate in the Schools Games PE challenges sent out
- read daily
- practice spelling, grammar and punctuation (Schofield and Sims books)
- follow learning set on Maths With Parents
- freely access Mathletics, PiXL Times Table app, PiXL unlock app,
· freely access Purple Mash to explore activities or to post learning done at home for us to admire. For example some children have made computer games at home using 2DIY3D and shared them on the blog
· access your small group and whole class StarLeaf calls including Music with Mrs Honey. Where times need to change slightly you will receive a notification.
· Email us as usual, but bear in mind that we may take longer to reply – but we will reply!
Please be assured that the learning you are completing at home follows the Long Term Plans for Year 1 very closely. By accessing the learning we continue to provide, your child will still be tuned-in and ready to learn when we can all be together.
We look forward to those times.
This is the current topic web for our Year One pupils.
Every term we publish the topic webs for each year-group showing what they will be studying during the course of this term. This allows you to help reinforce your child’s learning at home, with reading, discussions and activities, perhaps even related trips.
- Summer 2021 will be uploaded soon